United Rentals Hires WOS Veterans
Eleven Veterans graduated from a WOS training program near Dallas, TX on September 24, 2013, and were hired by United Rentals as service technicians.
WOS and Merck Collaborate to Train Veterans
WOS is collaborating with Merck & Co., Inc. to train Veterans for information technology project
management roles. This is the second collaboration between WOS and Merck.
Six Veterans Graduate From WOS Project Management Training
Six veterans graduated from an intense eight-week program at Penn State-Abington on September 24, 2013.
Success Story: Leandro Bergamasco
Leandro had plenty of ingredients for success. But his success today is all the more impressive because it almost didn’t happen.
HP Partners with WOS to Train Veterans for Critical Roles
WOS is excited to welcome its newest corporate partner, Hewlett-Packard, to the WOS family.
8 Veterans Hired by United Rentals Following WOS Training
Written by Aya Yoshida
Eight Veterans celebrated their successful completion of a WOS training program at University of North Carolina-Charlotte (UNCC) in late July and have now been hired as full-time employees by United Rentals, Inc.
11 Veterans Graduate from WOS’ Inaugural Training Program in Iowa
On the evening of May 1, 2013, 11 Iowa Tri-State area veterans graduated from Northeast Iowa Community College's (NICC) Business and Community Solutions center certificate program in Business Operation Support.
Nine Students Graduate from WOS/Columbia IT Program
Written by Aya Yoshida
Graduating from one of the most revered schools in the world, nine young IT professionals took a step towards an exciting new future on Wednesday, April 10th, at Columbia University in New York City.
Philip Curry Joins the WOS Family as Chief Financial Officer
WOS is extremely pleased to welcome Philip Curry as the nonprofit's first Chief Financial Officer.
Prudential Teams with WOS to Launch Veteran Programs in 2 Cities
WOS is proud to team up with Prudential to expand the VETalent training initiative in two areas. In January, WOS launched new Veterans work-study programs in Fort Washington, PA and Dubuque, IA.
30 Newark Area Residents Graduate from WOS Rutgers/Horizon SOAR Program
In a landmark event for WOS, 30 students graduated from the Rutgers University-Newark SOAR certificate program in data management. The event was held Wednesday, January 24th at the Newark Symphony Hall.
- 16 NYCHA Residents Graduate from WOS/Columbia University Program
- WOS and Horizon Blue to Launch New Job Training Program in Newark
- WOS Partners with United Rentals to Train Veterans
- Prudential Ranked a Best Place to Work in IT
- WOS Partners with Merck
- Addie Rimmer Joins the WOS Family as the Director of Student Learning
- Avon Sponsors Second WOS Cohort; HBO Joins as Co-Sponsor
- Never Stop Learning
- Second Jacksonville Veterans Cohort Launches
- Meet the Wall Street Journal's New Contributor
- WOS Veterans Helping Veterans Overseas
- WOS Teams with Carnegie Mellon to Create the Entertainment Tech Leaders of Tomorrow
- Veterans Graduate from Inaugural Business Operations Program in PA
- 20 Veterans Complete Training in WOS Program
- WOS Consultants Graduate from Inaugural Ohio Certificate Program
- Six WOS Consultants Earn Certificates from Columbia University
- WOS Trustee Anthony Thomas Honored for IT Leadership
- WOS Partners with New York City Housing Authority
- Inaugural Veterans Class Graduates from WOS Program
- Eaton Corporation Welcomes WOS Consultants
- 15 WOS Consultants Join Guardian Life Insurance in Pennsylvania
- Teamwork, Vision Play Critical in Creation of Financial Literacy Program
- WOS Consultants Leighton Smith, Maleeka McCray Volunteer for AmeriCares HomeFront
- WOS Enters Pennsylvania Through Alliance with Guardian Life Insurance
- 25 More WOS Consultants Graduate from Rutgers SOAR Program