Success Story: Jordan Seales
Jordan Seales spends his days in a highly-secure, closed-off room, where the fogged windows can become clear with the push of a button. His job is to assess vulnerabilities to Johnson & Johnson's IT assets—a critical role in the increasingly complex world of information security.
Success Story: Derek Ecolano
Derek Ecolano's route to becoming a full-time IT analyst was anything but direct.
WOS Holiday Gala Highlights Growth, Success
It's a rare occasion to find a military veteran or a young IT professional hobnobbing with CIOs from multiple companies or leaders from prestigious universities. But that's exactly what happens at WOS' annual Holiday Gala.
Success Story: Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez has a saying he uses constantly: "Every day you wake up is a good day" Those are the words he lives by, never taking anything for granted.
WOS Veterans Enhance Knowledge by Attending PMI Event
Fifteen veterans from WOS attended the Project Management Institute (PMI) Delaware Valley Chapter's monthly dinner meeting on December 12, 2013 in King of Prussia, PA.
United Rentals Hires WOS Veterans
Eleven Veterans graduated from a WOS training program near Dallas, TX on September 24, 2013, and were hired by United Rentals as service technicians.
WOS and Merck Collaborate to Train Veterans
WOS is collaborating with Merck & Co., Inc. to train Veterans for information technology project
management roles. This is the second collaboration between WOS and Merck.
Six Veterans Graduate From WOS Project Management Training
Six veterans graduated from an intense eight-week program at Penn State-Abington on September 24, 2013.
Success Story: Leandro Bergamasco
Leandro had plenty of ingredients for success. But his success today is all the more impressive because it almost didn’t happen.
HP Partners with WOS to Train Veterans for Critical Roles
WOS is excited to welcome its newest corporate partner, Hewlett-Packard, to the WOS family.
8 Veterans Hired by United Rentals Following WOS Training
Written by Aya Yoshida
Eight Veterans celebrated their successful completion of a WOS training program at University of North Carolina-Charlotte (UNCC) in late July and have now been hired as full-time employees by United Rentals, Inc.
- 11 Veterans Graduate from WOS’ Inaugural Training Program in Iowa
- Nine Students Graduate from WOS/Columbia IT Program
- Philip Curry Joins the WOS Family as Chief Financial Officer
- Prudential Teams with WOS to Launch Veteran Programs in 2 Cities
- 30 Newark Area Residents Graduate from WOS Rutgers/Horizon SOAR Program
- 16 NYCHA Residents Graduate from WOS/Columbia University Program
- WOS and Horizon Blue to Launch New Job Training Program in Newark
- WOS Partners with United Rentals to Train Veterans
- Prudential Ranked a Best Place to Work in IT
- WOS Partners with Merck
- Addie Rimmer Joins the WOS Family as the Director of Student Learning
- Avon Sponsors Second WOS Cohort; HBO Joins as Co-Sponsor
- Never Stop Learning
- Second Jacksonville Veterans Cohort Launches
- Meet the Wall Street Journal's New Contributor
- WOS Veterans Helping Veterans Overseas
- WOS Teams with Carnegie Mellon to Create the Entertainment Tech Leaders of Tomorrow
- Veterans Graduate from Inaugural Business Operations Program in PA
- 20 Veterans Complete Training in WOS Program
- WOS Consultants Graduate from Inaugural Ohio Certificate Program
- Six WOS Consultants Earn Certificates from Columbia University
- WOS Trustee Anthony Thomas Honored for IT Leadership
- WOS Partners with New York City Housing Authority
- Inaugural Veterans Class Graduates from WOS Program
- Eaton Corporation Welcomes WOS Consultants