Account Executive: Human Capital Practice
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a global non-profit and socially-driven firm that provides underserved and minority talent to companies across a number of industries and business functions. We have operations in over 60 locations in the US and international presence. WOS’ unique model employs various levels of minority talent by offering different types of corporate human capital partnerships including onshore service centers, internships, on-site consultants, and diversity advisement. Our focus is to prepare our talented minority employees to be eventually hired away by our clients. WOS has a significant installed base of top companies such as Prudential, J&J, PSE&G, Parsons, Blue Cross, Turner Construction, Bank of NY, GE, Automobile Club of America, and HP.
We seek to hire account executives that are interested in working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that offers professional growth and expanding responsibilities. Our account executives are responsible for generating new business opportunities across all of our human capital business lines.
WOS is seeking an experienced, passionate, results driven Senior Sales Executive to join our team and help us continue to grow our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy that turns leads and prospects into clients.
Account Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Understands the needs of small, mid-sized, and large business customers, and develop solutions to meet those unique business needs.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales targets.
- Develop additional sales opportunities from the existing customer base.
- Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on our service benefits.
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by social media, telephone, networking, and industry events.
- Qualifies new leads and performs site surveys to determine service ability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to management.
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales support, marketing, and customer services.
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
WOS offers a generous total rewards and benefits package, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every WOS employee shares one galvanizing mission: To be serious about the importance of diversity and inclusion.
- Currently, WOS is working remotely, once it is safe to return to office space you will be required to come into New York City office.