Application Support Specialist
Turner is a North America-based, international construction services company and is a leading builder in diverse market segments. The company has earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for their clients, employees and community.
- Recent college graduate, or current student with technology related coursework
- High School Diploma/GED
- Availability to begin work immediately in a full-time capacity (potentially nights and weekends).
Coordinate and deliver end user technical support for Office 365, leveraging IS support systems and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide Tier II technical support for all IS systems related to their application support areas, leveraging IS resources and escalating Tier III issues as needed.
- Monitor and support daily interfaces between internal and external systems. Escalate and communicate issues as needed.
- Assist in completing configuration, script changes and non-coding solution changes when requested by end users and approved by management.
- Assist in developing and distributing end user communications, such as Knowledge Base Articles, FAQs on TKN help sites, providing a consistent communications channel and self-service options to the user community.
- Assist in developing training materials and programs.
- Perform training to users on different areas of supported systems.
- Execute unit testing for new system functionality and upgrades, ensuring that testing evidence is documented for change management purposes.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- General knowledge of application lifecycle related to Office 365.
- Experience with SharePoint Online including creating sites, lists, libraries, etc. and permissions.
- Experience with all Office 365 applications: SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype, Teams, Planner, Outlook, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Yammer, Forms, Stream, ToDo, etc.
- Basic understanding of cloud solutions.
- Basic understanding of HTML or similar code.
- Basic understanding of data modeling.
- Able to effectively operate in a multi-tasking environment.
- Able to understand user requirements and provide appropriate recommendations or solution.
- Possess strong interpersonal, troubleshooting and communication skills in a professional and effective manner.
- Self-starter, uses an effective thought process\methodology to determine priorities, set goals and create a plan for completing a project\task.
- Full-Time (Remote work initially. Transitioning to in office based on COVID-19)
- $18.50/Hour (Plus Benefits)
- Dallas, TX
WOS is a leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to developing the skills of untapped talent from underserved and veteran communities through partnerships with organizations dedicated to diversifying their workforce. For more information, visit wforce.org