WOS partners with Prudential, Financial of El Paso, TX to hire Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reserve members. With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential provide customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. Prudential strives to create long-term value for their stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with their mission guided by their vision and directed by their company's core values.
- Military veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve) OR
- Spouse of a military veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve)
- Veterans must have an Honorable Discharge
- High School Diploma or GED
- Availability to work full-time
As a Customer Relationship Specialist, you are part of an elite team of experts responsible for providing an exceptional experience to Prudential’s customers and distribution partners. And while assisting those customers with their unique financial needs, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to the financial industry through an extensive training program that allows associates to develop technical expertise, process knowledge and a solid foundation of Prudential’s products.
This is a salary based position. There is no commission associated with the position.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding active listening skills and the ability to engage customers to determine their unique financial needs and preferences.
- Proficient PC skills with ability to multi-task between computer applications.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as perform as part of a team.
- A motivated and flexible approach to work and can adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- Self-starter with the desire to grow and excel in a dynamic environment
- Consistent problem-solving ability with acute attention to detail.
- Self-driven individual with eagerness to Learn new concepts and product knowledge of the Financial Industry
Note: Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
- Knowledge of life insurance products, or other experience in the Financial Industry.
- A college degree.
- FINRA registration for Series 6 & 63 (Variable) and Texas Life and Variable license
- Previous Call Center or Customer Service experience, Understands Customer Service fundamentals.
Prudential offers an extensive training program, which includes:
- 14 week paid training on Prudential's products, systems and procedures.
- Continuing education credentials paid by Prudential.
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions, opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, and paid personal development time each year.
- The hours of operation are 10:00am to 6:00pm Mountain Time.
- Upon completion of training, Prudential offers many flexible work arrangements including compressed work week (four 10 hour workdays) and work from home opportunities.
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) launches technology and business careers for recent college graduates and military veterans. We partner with corporations throughout the United States to open up full-time, entry level career pathways. If you are struggling to get your foot in the door, we can help you navigate your first steps. Our employees receive personalized mentoring and a benefits package to ensure their continued success.
For more information about WOS, visit our website: Workforce Opportunity Services