Customer Service Representative
WOS partners with Prudential Financial of El Paso, TX to recruit, train and hire Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reserve members. With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential provides customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. Prudential strives to create long-term value for their stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with their mission guided by their vision and directed by their company's core values.
Program Start Date: Late May/Early June
- Military Veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve) OR
- Spouse of a Military Veteran or Spouse of an Active Duty Service Member with service past 9/11/2001 (including National Guard or Reserve)
- Veterans must have an Honorable Discharge
- High School Diploma or GED
WOS provides a pathway to meaningful career opportunities for Veterans and Military Spouses (see below). The Customer Service Representative is part of an elite team of experts who provide exceptional experiences to Prudential's customers and distribution partners. If you are not licensed, WOS is currently organizing a class with PAID Training, to help you pass the Securities Industry Essentials licensing exam and become a full time Prudential employee.
This is a salary based position. There is no commission associated with the position.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding active listening skills and the ability to engage customers to determine their unique financial needs and preferences.
- Proficient PC skills with ability to multi-task between computer applications.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as perform as part of a team.
- A motivated and flexible approach to work and can adapt to a fast moving environment.
- Self-starter with the desire to grow and excel in a dynamic environment
- Consistent problem-solving ability with acute attention to detail.
- Self-driven individual with eagerness to Learn new concepts and product knowledge of the Financial Industry
Note: Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
- Knowledge of financial products or other experience in the Financial Industry.
- A college degree.
- Previous Call Center or Customer Service experience, Understands Customer Service fundamentals.
WOS provides paid training:
- You must pass the Securities Industry Essentials licensing test to be considered by Prudential.
If you are licensed already, WOS will help you make the transition to Prudential.