Customer Service Specialist
WOS partners with Prudential Financial of El Paso, TX to recruit, train and hire Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reserve members. With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential provides customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. Prudential strives to create long-term value for their stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with their mission guided by their vision and directed by their company's core values.
Start Date: September 21st, 2020
WOS is seeking quality employees to work in Prudential’s Retirement Services Division in a Part-Time status from home. Each candidate selected will be required to complete a 2 week, WOS provided, Boot Camp, followed by training at Prudential for 3 weeks. Training will be Full-Time, Monday through Friday. As the training is essential to the success of the position, the candidate should ensure there are no schedule conflicts. Upon completion of training, you will shift to a Part-Time status.
- Military Veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve) OR
- Spouse of a Military Veteran or Spouse of an Active Duty Service Member with service past 9/11/2001 (including National Guard or Reserve)
- Veterans must have an Honorable Discharge
- High School Diploma or GED
- Availability to work full-time
- Ability to use a computer, software, and internet while holding a conversation
- Quiet, work from home environment needed with good, high speed internet connection.
- Customer Service Experience preferred
- Call Center Experience preferred
- Fluent in English/Spanish is a PLUS
Pay and Benefits:
- Boot Camp: $425 per Week (2 Weeks)
- Prudential Training: $11.73 per Hour (3 Weeks)
- Part-Time Work: $11.73 per Hour
- Work at a Fortune 50 Company right here in El Paso, TX
- Learn to successfully work in a corporate workspace
- Opportunities to advance into team lead, supervisor and manager
- Full-Time (Training)
- Part-Time (Work)
Founded in 2005, Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a nonprofit dedicated to recruiting, training and placing underserved and veteran job seekers into long-lasting careers at prominent organizations. To date, WOS has served 5,300+ individuals through partnerships with more than 65 corporations in 60+ locations worldwide. For more information, visit wforce.org