Help Desk Support Analyst (Part-Time)
This is a consultancy role. Our partner is globally recognized for supplying plasma protein products and biotherapeutic drugs for use in therapeutic areas of clinical immunology, hematology and intensive care medicine. For patients with serious and often chronic diseases they provide targeted treatment, which generally enable them to lead almost normal lives.
- Post 9/11 Veteran-honorably discharged or currently serving in the National Guard / Reserve OR
- College student working towards or recent graduate with a degree a technology related degree program
Overall Position Description:
- The Help Desk Support Analyst is part of a 24/7 support team that ensures all incidents and requests are resolved according to service level agreements, and properly escalated and tracked when necessary.
- Use ticketing system
- Password reset, add/remove users, software/hardware troubleshooting, etc.
- Most calls scripted, but must be able to go above and beyond to achieve positive results
- Remote access of PC’s to assist in troubleshooting
- Escalate help desk tickets to team members as necessary
- Write customer support and technical documents and scripts to expand capability based on calls and issues, enter into knowledge base
- Manage new feature requests and pass them along to the team
- Support of new software rollouts (training provided, as needed)
- Microsoft Office 365 technical support
- VPN remote client setup
- Network/printer setup and troubleshooting
- Equipment request to dispose and/or gain
- 1 year experience in a Helpdesk support role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to explain IT concepts in layman's terms to end users
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Part-Time (20 hours/Week)
- Although this role is part-time, individual's MUST be available to work Monday-Friday from 1pm-9pm.
- 1st Shift: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- 2nd Shift: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- New York, NY
Founded in 2005, Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to developing the skills of untapped talent from underserved and veteran communities through partnerships with organizations dedicated to diversifying their workforce. Utilizing a scientifically-based model derived from research conducted at Columbia University, we recruit, educate, train, and place high-potential candidates with leading organizations around the world.
To date, WOS has served 3,800+ individuals through partnerships with more than 60 corporations in 40+ locations worldwide. For more information, visit wforce.org.