Information Security Associate
WOS partners with Prudential Financial of El Paso, TX to recruit, train and hire Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reserve members. With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential provides customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. Prudential strives to create long-term value for their stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with their mission guided by their vision and directed by their company's core values.
- Central Security Services (CSS) supports most businesses and corporate centers, providing operational support of Prudential employee and non-employee system access.
- CSS Recertifications, one of the four major components of the CSS team, is a dedicated security group focusing specifically in reporting, monitoring and validating appropriation of security access. CSS Recertification coordinates and facilitates recertifications as directed by the Business Information Security Officers (BISOs), and business partners to include user, application, and role access review.
- To facilitate the large quantity of recertifications, the team follows a schedule and releases all reviews by the agreed scheduled release date. The team is responsible for the generating of the reporting and ensuring that all access is distributed and validated by the appropriate reviewer. All recertifications are created following a Standard Operating Procedure, and the reviews are facilitated via the CSS Recertification database.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with BISOs and the business to coordinate recertifications year round
- Coordinate the creation of new recertifications by creating SOPs and providing sample reports
- Facilitate recertifications, primarily using Excel, and ensure that access is reviewed by the appropriate reviewer
- Provide customer service to reviewers regarding access, the CSS Recertifications database and PruISAMS
- Validate that all recertifications were completed correctly and ensure that request to remove unnecessary access were submitted
- Responsible for maintaining all Standard Operating Procedures updated with current processes
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Military Veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve) OR Spouse of a Military Veteran or Spouse of an Active Duty Service Member with service past 9/11/2001 (including National Guard or Reserve)
- Veterans must have an Honorable Discharge
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, and be able to perform data structuring & formatting, Vlookups, Count If & Sum If statements, Index Matches, and Pivot Tables
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is motivated to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to develop relationships with internal clients to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the job
- Excellent judgment and discretion in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Experience with Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work efforts and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative mindset and ability to work across functional teams and with all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work 11 AM to 7 PM, Mountain Time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and able to multitask
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible in working with internal clients in diverse locations
- Strong presentation skills to summarize, influence others and effectively communicate and present to senior leaders.
- Have a strong customer focus
- Able to work in teams, possess enthusiasm and willingness to learn new disciplines.
Pay and Benefits:
- $11.73/Hour paid bi-weekly until you convert to a Prudential employee (Conversion to Prudential employee dependent upon meeting performance metrics)
- Free individual health insurance for WOS employees
- Paid time off for company approved holidays
- Work at a Fortune 50 Company right here in El Paso, TX
- Learn to successfully work in a corporate workspace
- Opportunities to advance into team lead, supervisor and manager