IT Access Management Support
Who We Are:
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that transforms early career professionals and veterans by cultivating their talents. We connect leading companies with ready to work professionals who reflect diverse communities and customers they serve. Our partners rely on us to recruit employees with the highest potential who will remain committed to their work over long term. Our partner for this role, delivers cyber-physical security, advanced technology solutions, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies as well as to private industrial customers, worldwide. Inspired by our vision, driven by our mission, and strengthened by our values, our people, processes, and technology solve our customers’ most complex challenges to deliver a better world.
* This is a full-time position. Given the recent pandemic, the individual hired for this role will initially work from home. Once things return to normal you will be required to work onsite at our partner's office located in Richardson, TX.
- Post 9/11 Veteran-honorably discharged or currently serving in the National Guard / Reserve OR
- Must be a United States citizen
- Active or Inactive Secret Clearance preferred
- Active Role Server (ARS) experience
- College graduate with a degree in a technology-related program
- Great customer service skills
Overall Position Description:
- In this role will perform security related tasks and requests related to new hires, offboarding, file share access, elevated privilege accounts – etc.
- You will respond to standard questions, issues and problems reported via phone, chat or Instant Messengers.
- May investigate and respond to standard requests for information as well as IT issues, questions and problems.
- Assignments are directed at gaining experience in basic techniques and procedures for handling service, issues, questions and problems as they arise.
- Ideal candidate will be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team oriented environments that have exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Active Role Server (ARS) experience is required and proficient using a case management tool.
- Candidate must be self-starter who can learn quickly, take good notes, and isn’t afraid to ask questions when they aren’t sure.
- Follows policies, procedures and standards in responding to end user requests and providing end user support.
- Documents and reports all service requests and their outcome, following standard procedures and practices.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate and assigned.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Military Veteran with Active Secret Clearance
- Security +
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 10 and Office 365) and applications. Experience with MacOS a Plus.
- Knowledge of Case Management tools
- Knowledge Active Role Server (ARS)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An aptitude for identifying, analyzing and resolving issues, questions and problems
- Ability to write documents and procedure manuals
- Given the recent pandemic, the individual hired for this role will initially work from home. Once things return to normal you will be required to work onsite at our partner's office located in Richardson, TX.
- Full-Time (40 hours/Week) Monday - Friday normal business hours
- On-Call rotation (Weekends/Holidays)
- Richardson, TX