Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is seeking a Manager to define, develop and execute our strategy for supporting Managed Services clients, and driving continuous improvement across all clients. This role will be responsible for the design and operation of a managed service desk offering, including end-to-end processes for Incident, Service, Change, and other end-user Service Desk solutions. Significant focus will be on driving continuous improvement across all customers and offerings. This role requires a continuous focus on improving processes, managing technology changes, and measuring success.
A successful candidate for the Manager, Service Desk Delivery role will have prior experience developing a 24X7 service desk solution including, all ITSM & ITOM capabilities. They will have deep understanding of Cloud Based service desk solutions. Incident, Change, Problem & Release management. Working with third party service desk provider, they will be able to develop and lead continuous improvement measures for the service desk. Introducing solutions to streamline the end user to experience. As an expert in Customer Experience this person should elevate the team’s performance which results in excellent customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the Customer Experience expert.
- Understand our business and our employee’s needs to ensure the team can perform at a high level.
- Build a world-class support team hyper - focused on efficiently solving the needs of customer employees.
- Cultivate top talent and mentor team members to help them achieve their goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Develop, measure, and report KPIs to ensure the team is operating at a high level and meeting or exceeding goals.
- Analyze KPI data to ensure focus is in the right area and adapt as necessary.
- Drive for continuous improvement by evaluating business processes and customer experiences, looking for areas to improve wherever possible.
- Coach and support a tech team across multiple offices, focusing on the end-user IT experience from setting up hardware, using collaboration tools, and meeting SLAs.
- Implement and maintain SLAs/OLAs in accordance with the agreed shared goals.
- Work with management and internal leaders on the vision and direction to evolve the services in support of future business needs.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, or related field) - Master's degree Preferred
- Proven record of leading high functioning teams and building strong, cross-functional relationships with stakeholders.
- 8+ years of experience in a corporate support or customer service environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, from executives to individual contributors.
- Experience establishing and maintaining a high-performing support team in a multi-site, global organization.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Strong background in ITIL Service Management, Service Level Agreements/Objectives (SLA/OLA) required.
- Experience managing service and procurement vendors
- An understanding of enterprise network environments.
- $90,000 - $100,000 (Based on Experience)