Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) achieves our mission because we are committed to providing best-in-class, affordable consultancy services to our clients utilizing the unique skills and abilities of the communities we serve. In pursuit of this commitment, WOS deploys Program Managers. The Program Manager is the operational lifeline through which WOS has enjoyed over a decade of success, a change agent who is able to guide and influence an individual on a pathway to success, while maintaining a strong connection with our corporate partners. WOS seeks self-motivated individuals with a business acumen and a socially responsible mind for mentoring individuals that are in need.
This is a contract position. Period of contract: Immediately thru DECEMBER 2019.
In this role, you will be responsible for various aspects of our program.
- WOS (Internal):
- Assist with providing end-to-end program management solutions in service of the mission and vision of Workforce Opportunity Services
- Ensure that program recruitment is meeting target goals
- Liaise with other WOS stakeholders (Finance, HR, etc.) to ensure key administrative deliverables are completed in a timely and effective manner including, but not limited to, on-boarding documentation, weekly payroll reconciliation, consultant case files and other compliance documentation
- Manage the academic program implementation
- Review and make recommendations to enhance current WOS processes for delivery of programs
- Prepare financial and other performance tracking reports as requested
- Client Relations:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your client(s)
- Foster and maintain a strong, long-lasting relationship with client executives and managers
- Evaluate client requests for additional consultancy needs and make recommendations
- Program Participants/Consultants:
- Act as a mentor to each consultant, establishing trust and building positive relationships
- Work with consultants to encourage the meeting of performance and development benchmarks
- Support consultants in clarifying and achieving their goals
- Advise and assist consultants in need to ensure their continued participation in the program
- Provide professional development and soft skills instruction
- Assist with on-boarding requirements for new consultants, as needed
- Other ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A desire to enact transformative change in people's lives
- Ability to communicate effectively in a wide variety of environments
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated decision-making responsibility in a dynamic work environment
- Operational Management experience
- Relationship Management experience
- Account Management experience
- Leadership development experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Experience in financial services, SIE, Series 6, Series 63 certification.
- El Paso, TX
- Full-Time (Contract)
- Depending on Experience