This is a consultancy role with the potential to hire with our partner Johnson & Johnson. Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Post 9/11 Veteran-honorably discharged, OR
- Current National Guard / Reservist
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Availability to work full-time
Overall Position Description:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the day to day management and execution of project tasks impacting the local personal computing services for VIPs and Field Sales Resources. This role supports projects and initiatives the Pharmaceutical Field Sales organization, Global Clinical Operations, and Consumer CFT Offices in North America as well as JNJ Executives globally.
- Support of VIP users including:
- Assist resolving VIP help desk escalations
- Creating reports for monthly VIP billing and flagging
- Analyzing and interacting with local site teams on a monthly basis to resolve reoccurring incidents.
- Assist with project deployments and ensure compliance of enterprise scale projects inducing: iOS upgrades, Office 365 deployments, and Windows 10 refresh tasks
- Review outstanding / aging incident & request tickets
- Support of Field Users including:
- Assist with resolving Field Sales help desk escalations
- Creating reports for monthly Field sales billing and flagging
- Managing business relationships between BUIT and our vendors to deploy projects.
- Review outstanding incident & request tickets
- Asset Management and ordering
- Other Tasks
- Create / Edit IRIS Knowledge Articles for steady state incident resolutions
- Continued support of Knowledge Articles for Chatbot
- Miscellaneous small projects
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, and listening)
- Experience with Project Management / Agile methodologies
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Broad based, well rounded technical background including Windows 10, Apple iOS, Miscellaneous enterprise software
- Experience with KCS / Knowledge Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and experience in delivering IT services
- Full Time
- $20.50/Hour (Plus Benefits)
- Raritan, NJ
Founded in 2005, Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to developing the skills of untapped talent from underserved and veteran communities through partnerships with organizations dedicated to diversifying their workforce. Utilizing a scientifically-based model derived from research conducted at Columbia University, we recruit, educate, train, and place high-potential candidates with leading organizations around the world. To date, WOS has served 3,800+ individuals through partnerships with more than 60 corporations in 40+ locations worldwide. For more information, visit wforce.org