- Military Veteran with service past 9/11
- Honorable discharge or still service in the National Guard or Reserves
- High School Diploma or GED
The Records Management Team provides an efficient, effective and standardized approach to the creation, distribution, use, maintenance, retention, destruction, disposal, protection and preservation of all records contained on paper, microfilm, magnetic tape, optical disks, and other media formats.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of, and adherence to, retention schedules
- Assist in the development and implementation of records management directives
- Assist in the processes involving inactive records storage, including transfers to and from records storage facilities and records disposal activities.
- Work with users on special research and retrieval projects to ensure that all information needs are met.
- Work with users to ensure electronically stored information is managed according to the appropriate retention schedules.
- Develop an understanding of the electronic components of records management
- Assist with identifying and resolving records risks/issues.
- Knowledge of records management
- Basic project planning and prioritization skills to coordinate resources and initiatives
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities and meet competing deadlines
- Excellent and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Experience with policy, standards and procedures
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Records management and/or Information Governance a plus
- $19.23/Hour (plus benefits)
- Raritan, NJ
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) launches technology and business careers for recent college graduates and military veterans. We partner with corporations throughout the United States to open up full-time, entry level career pathways. If you are struggling to get your foot in the door, we can help you navigate your first steps. Our employees receive personalized mentoring and a benefits package to ensure their continued success.
For more information about WOS, visit our website: Workforce Opportunity Services