Early Career Training and Employment Program
Join our program. Change your life.
- Early Career or Military Veteran
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- One year of Information Security experience
- Phase 1 - Training (Up to 4 Weeks):
- Classes and certification test preparation will be held Monday – Friday
- Training will include:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Technical Training and Certification
- Phase 1 Compensation: $500/Week Stipend
- Phase 2 - Full-Time Employment:
- Full-Time work (38 hours/week) with an Training component (2 hours/week)
- Throughout the program you will receive continued support and individual mentorship to ensure your success.
- Phase 2 Compensation:
- $22.00/Hour (Plus Benefits after 90 days)
Why you'll love this position
- This job is a member of the Information Security Team within the Information Technology Division.
- Responsible for the detailed and repeatable execution of all daily operational tasks as documented in processes and procedures. Specifically, the first-level Analyst will be responsible for timely monitoring, review, research and analysis of security events coming into the various CSARC channels (mailboxes, phone line, SIEM, etc.). They will also be responsible for updating relevant documentation (tickets, shift logs, etc.), and closing and/or escalating events, as necessary.
What you'll do
- Rapidly identifies, categorizes, prioritizes, and investigates events using all available CSARC log sources.
- Monitors incoming event queues for potential security incidents according to established operational procedures
- Performs initial investigation and triage of potential incidents, and escalates or closes events, as applicable.
- Monitors CSARC ticket (and email) queue for potential event reporting from outside entities and individual users
- Maintains CSARC shift logs with relevant activity
- Documents investigation results, ensuring relevant details are passed to second-level team members for final event analysis
- Updates/references CSARC collaboration tool, as necessary, for changes to process and procedure, ingestion of daily intelligence reports, and previous shift logs
- Collaborates with other CSARC teams on security research and intelligence gathering
- Works a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends, as needed to support the CSARC operation
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of Information Security experience
- $22.00/Hour (plus Benefits)
- Dallas, TX