This position is for a hands-on Privileged Access Management (PAM) engineer responsible for overall technical design and development of PAM implementations. The PAM engineer will design and lead development activities, enhancements, fixes and troubleshoot PAM related implementations. The PAM engineer will also be responsible for the alignment of business, operational and security requirements and translation of those requirements into technical PAM capabilities.
- Military Veteran OR recent college graduate with a Bachelor's degree in any of the following concentrations:
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Related STEM discipline
- Available to work full-time
- Phase 1 - Training (Up to 4 Weeks):
- Classes and certification test preparation will be held Monday – Friday
- Training will include:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Technical Training and Certification
- Phase 1 Compensation: $500/Week Stipend
- Phase 2 - Full-Time Employment:
- Full-Time work (38 hours/week) with an Training component (2 hours/week)
- Throughout the program you will receive continued support and individual mentorship to ensure your success.
- Phase 2 Compensation: $35.00/Hour (Plus Benefits after 90 days) Job Responsibilities:
- Provides direction and technical expertise in access provisioning and identity governance.
- Defines, designs, and implements Role Based Access Control (RBAC) strategies.
- Responsible for the health and optimization of the PAM platform.
- Involved in designing, development and implementing of PAM tools.
- Involved in onboarding client Applications.
- Developing reports for audit, SOX and attestation compliance.
- Involved in designing and implementing Custom AD and SAP connectivity in order to pull needed data.
- Using custom and out of the box workflows.
- Determines user/business/functional requirements.
- Implementing and scheduling various type of User Entitlement Reviews for applications and databases.
- Develops and configures custom SOD policies using rules.
Job Specific Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two or more years of experience in Information Security or related technical field.
- Without a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 6 years of experience in Information Security or related technical field
- Broad knowledge of information systems including Windows security, network security, systems development, communication networks, security software/hardware and operating systems.
- Hands-on technical individual, performing IT security functions and maintaining systems, while providing technical guidance to the team.
- Works independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, technical teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to foster working relationships with the team, IT Management and Client departments.
- Technical experience includes: information / data / network / computer security design, administration and/or assessment.
Job Specific Qualifications (Desired):
- Strong knowledge of Cyber security architecture principles
- Technical knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Single Sign-On, LDAP, SAML, OpenID, Oauth
- CyberArk or Security Certifications
- Hands-on technical experience with Installation and configuration of CyberArk Enterprise Privileged Vault platform.
- Experience with PAM tools to integrate business applications, databases, middleware and operating systems.
- Experience in Identity governance and provisioning with Active Directory, SAP and SaaS applications.
- Excellent hands on development knowledge with Java/J2EE, developer tools such as eclipse, git.
- Develop automation for access, account provisioning, account de-provisioning and access certification functionality.
- Develops monitoring reports on the health, effectiveness and efficiency of the PAM program
- Newark, NJ
- $35.00/Hour (Plus Benefits)