Financial Wellness Advocate
WOS partners with Prudential Financial of El Paso, TX to recruit, train and hire Early-Career individuals. With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential provides customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. Prudential strives to create long-term value for their stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with their mission guided by their vision and directed by their company's core values.
Start Date: March 2021
WOS is seeking individuals to work in Prudential’s Retirement Services Division.
- We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, who have the right grit, tenacity and initiative to show up and work hard. And are also:
- Customer focused and engaging communicators who enjoy working directly with the customer and a team
- Committed to owning customer issues from start to finish
- Able to learn, retain, and solution on numerous product offerings across several different businesses.
- Intrigued by technology and uses it to drive customer self-service and to help identify and drive opportunities to enhance processes
- Able to think on their feet and be flexible with creating solutions for variety of personalities and customer types
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently troubleshooting challenges across multiple channels
- Able to identify other potential customer needs and offer tailored solutions that improve financial wellness
- Keen problem solver that connects with each customer with compassion
- High School Diploma or GED
- Availability to work full-time
- Ability to use a computer, software, and internet while holding a conversation
- Customer Service Experience preferred
- Call Center experience preferred
What to Expect:
- Pre-Screening: Everyone invited to the pre-screening event will receive three weeks of training.
- Job Specific Training: If successfully screened, you will receive ten weeks of Prudential specific training.
- Training and work will be Monday through Friday with various hours. Candidates must be able to work flexible hours. As the training is essential to the success of the position, the candidate should ensure there are no schedule conflicts.
- Must be available to work any 7.5 hour period from 7 AM to 7 PM, mountain time. Shift assignments will vary.
- Participants must be available every weekday for training and work. No vacations or time off will be permitted during the 13 week training period.
- WOS Associate: If Prudential training is completed successfully, you will remain as a WOS associate for up to 6 months until conversion to a Prudential employee. Conversion to Prudential employee dependent upon meeting performance metrics.
- Must have a cell phone
- Must have high speed internet access and computer with a webcam for pre-screening training.
- If screened, a computer, monitors, keyboard and mouse will be issued to continue to the Prudential specific training.
- Training and work will be remote until further notice, but may return to an office environment after the pandemic is over.
- Training/Work area must be conducive to a work environment (minimal noises, distractions, people, etc.).
- Training/Work area must have sufficient space to accommodate a standard laptop computer, 2 computer screens, keyboard, mouse and cell phone.
- Pre-Screening (three weeks)
- $425.00 per Week (based on attendance)
- Job Specific Training (ten weeks)
- $11.73 per Hour (paid bi-weekly)
- WOS Associate (up to 6 months)
- $11.73 per Hour (paid bi-weekly)
- Prudential Employee
- $30,000.00 Annually
- Free individual health insurance for WOS employees
- Paid time off for company approved holidays
- Work at a Fortune 50 Company right here in El Paso, TX
- Learn to successfully work in a corporate workspace
- Opportunities to advance into team lead, supervisor and manager
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours/week)
Founded in 2005, Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a nonprofit dedicated to recruiting, training and placing underserved and veteran job seekers into long-lasting careers at prominent organizations. To date, WOS has served 5,300+ individuals through partnerships with more than 65 corporations in 60+ locations worldwide. For more information, visit wforce.org