The On/Offboarding Product Owner is responsible for demonstrating functional expertise in the On/Offboarding module, including support of the existing users as well as expanding the module use by implementing new functions and features, in addition to coordinating with Oracle on the future state roadmap. At least two or more years of implementation experience in Oracle HCM is required, as well as Oracle Cloud implementation experience. An Oracle certification is a plus.
- Functioning as the day-to-day operational owner of the On/Offboarding Module.
- Reviewing Oracle product development updates regularly, making recommendations based on the product roadmap and advising the HCM
- Operations and Corporate HR leadership accordingly.
- Managing the offshore support team to prioritize and resolve issues, which includes managing the ticket queue in ServiceNow.
- Analyzing issues to determine themes, identify root cause, and recommend solutions.
- Implementing process and training improvements to resolve common issues and elevate the ability of the local human resources teams to respond to end-user questions.
- Logging and coordinating with Oracle for issue resolution of priority Oracle Service Requests.
- Working with the training specialist to develop and deploy trainings and material related to the module.
- Coordinating with end-users on the following:
- Managing communication of upcoming application changes and enhancements.
- Preparing end users for application updates or key issue by delivery topics in the bi-weekly “office hours” forum.
- Managing User Groups for functionality priority, product feedback and Oracle strategy
- Meeting with Hearst HR business leads and stakeholders to discuss expansion of module and roadmap items.
- Ability to scope/estimate system updates and manage projects, including use of project management tools and standard implementation methodology of requirements gathering, design, build, test and deploy.
Skills & Abilities:
- Oracle HCM and other module implementation.
- Ongoing technology and process improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- At least two years of implementation experience in Oracle HR is required, Oracle Cloud implementation experience is required, and Oracle Cloud certification is a plus.
- Proven experience partnering with senior leadership and cross-organizational stakeholders.
- Strong ability to work effectively in a fast-paced agile environment and manage multiple projects/activities simultaneously.
- Full-Time (40 Hours/Week)
- $40.00 per Hour/Plus Benefits
- New York, NY (Columbus Circle)