- Current, or future, graduate in Computer Science, IS, IT, Engineering, Business Administration or related field
- Enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn
- Ability to work full-time
- Support the team’s performance and organization through the use of existing project tracker tools and calendars
- Create forecasting tools using current technology/systems (Access, Excel, SQL, SharePoint, etc.)
- Translate business requirements and assist IT with the development of technical specifications.
- Recommend solutions based on data analysis to increase business efficiency and/or improve existing processes.
- Participate in internal and external project workgroup(s) and presentations.
- Prepare materials for internal and external audit activities; may review audit findings/reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate and compile data across multiple Divisions in preparation for regulatory reporting requirements.
- Experience working with SQL
- Strong Computer Skills-Microsoft Office products to include (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.)
- Team Player with strong Interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills are a must
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry preferred.
- Able to work and learn independently.
- Full-Time (40 hours/week)
- Start Date: January 2022
- Free Individual Health Insurance
- Free Training (Program specific)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Education Assistance/Reimbursement (Toward first degree - Bachelors/Associates)
- Individual Mentor
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Newark, NJ