Site Manager - IT Service Center
This position is responsible for the establishment and oversight of the Client Service Operations for the Managed Service Outsource Center in Dallas, Texas. The responsibilities which fall under the role include: Quality Control, Continuous Improvement, Workforce Management and Metrics & Reporting and Business Development. The candidate will present a clear vision for the organization and communicate that vision to partner companies, the WOS executive team, and local team members. Manages the ongoing relationship with customers and stakeholders to ensure collaboration and enable opportunities resulting in effective business operations.
The Site Manager will work alongside other WOS senior leadership to organize, plan and implement the administrative, academic and operational components of WOS programs. This consists of every aspect of WOS programs from the pre-contract through transition phases. In addition, the Site Manager is responsible for the training and supervision of the management team involved in WOS programs that fall under their purview. The Site Manager, reports to the Vice President of Client Service and will be responsible for providing leadership and managing all aspects of the WOS center in Dallas, Texas.
- Program Operations:
- Lead hiring, managing, and evaluation of staff and other managers ● Drive program implementation strategy with the client and WOS leadership.
- Develop relationships and execute MOUs with partnering companies
- Support program operations through direct supervision of Client Service Managers.
- Responsible for meeting training standards and SLAs and KPI’s outlined by partnering companies.
- Hold individual weekly calls with each new Client Service Manager to supervise day to day operations.
- Ensure accounts receivables are current.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion and submission of on-boarding and HR documentation by staff
- Willingness to travel
- Client Relations:
- Maintain the channels of communication between WOS and the client throughout all phases of the program.
- Interact with senior executive leadership at partner companies.
- Provide guidance and vision for future implementations.
- Foster relationships between WOS and the client.
- New Business Development:
- Collaborate with the WOS New Business Development team in identifying potential new WOS program opportunities.
- Assist in strategizing and planning for potential opportunities within existing client base.
- Excel buildout of managed services
- Participate in the development process through in-person visits and/or conference calls with new or existing clients.
- Quality of maintaining staff and training.
- Financial Management:
- Responsible for ensuring that time sheets are submitted timely and accurately to allow the smooth billing for monthly Program Service Revenue.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable for assigned clients and assist in ensuring prompt payment (e.g. the timely issuance of Purchase Orders and establishing a link with the Client Business sponsors to facilitate the resolution of billing queries).
- Understand the impact on WOS' operations - Budget, Forecast, Cash flow of new and existing sponsorships and changes in expenses.
- Review the weekly Forecast.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field; MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience developing, mentoring, and managing high performance teams
- 2-3 years of demonstrated relationship management, account development, operational management, and conflict resolution experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a wide variety of environments.
- Basic knowledge or prior use of at least two of the following applications: Salesforce, McAfee products, Workday, WorkPlace, LogMeIn, MS Teams, British Telecom Cloud Contact, Service Cloud Live Chat, Active Role Server, Xenmobile, Tangoe, KCS Knowledge Management, Concierge, or Solarwinds Orion, and willingness to learn others as needed
- Background in social work or social entrepreneurship preferred
- Dallas, TX
- Full-Time; Regular Employee
- Senior Management
- $90,000 - $125,000 (Depending on Experience)