- Early Career or Military Veteran
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering OR equivalent experience
- Experience with Java
- Assist with development and implementation of Sourcing and Vendor Management framework including process, procedures, and controls; as well as implement and maintain procurement, vendor, and contract management software for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance to contracts
- Work across the organization as a strategic partner to the Legal, Risk, and GRC functions to carry out necessary procurement, sourcing, and vendor management activities.
- Perform category management and service stakeholders across the organization
- Manage all aspects of procurement related activities, such as processing purchase requisitions, creating purchase orders, building, and maintaining supplier relationships, RFPs, contract negotiations, service renewals, and monitoring quality and service.
- Review and negotiate contracts/purchase agreements with vendors, subcontractors, and external clients
- Assist with the creation of purchase orders, monitor open purchase orders, review, and approve vendor invoices, and perform an important role in fixed asset management
- Support the Vendor Management process including on-boarding, monitoring service/quality, issue resolution, termination, and off-boarding.
- Identify and implement new opportunities for continuous improvement, cost savings, cost avoidance and proactively track progress against these benchmarks
- Assist members of the Finance team with the management of telecom and wireless agreements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, or another related field preferred
- Practical and demonstrated knowledge in any or all phases of sourcing, procurement, vendor/contract management (policies, procedures, practices, POs, management, etc.)
- A big plus for effective stakeholder relationship management skills including the ability to make and influence critical decisions
- Preferable but not required: experience working with IT/Technology vendors
- Ideal candidates are experienced with onboarding and management of Vendors including contract review, quality control, issue resolution, service renewals, and termination/off-boarding.
- Categorizing, managing, and understanding spend is a bonus
- Desire to learn and grow with a willingness to take on new responsibilities, and assignments
- Candidates with skills related to Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are preferable
- Full-Time (40 Hours/Week)
- $51.72 per Hour (Plus Benefits)
- Hybrid (current): Split schedule between Remote and On-Site work
- The hybrid policy will continue for the foreseeable future. Candidates must be available to shift to a full On-Site work schedule, if required
- Candidates must be within 30 miles of the Hearst location in Ballentyne, NC (a neighborhood of Charlotte, NC)